From left to right (back row):
- William J. Walsh, Jr., Director of Corporate Issues in the State Governmental Affairs Department of Public Service Enterprise Group at PSE&G.
- Trent Stamp, President, Charity Navigator
- Mark Valli, Founder, President and CEO of New Jersey After 3, Inc.
- Michellene Davis, Executive Director, Five Sectors Alliance
- Randy K. Rutherford, Attorney, Pitney Hardin, LLP
- Gary Hrynoweski, Executive Director, Inverse, Inc.
- Caren Franzini, CEO, New Jersey Economic Development Authority
- Thomas Giblin, Assemblyman, New Jersey Legislative District 34
From left to right (front row)
- Marisa Slaten, Deputy Director, Five Sectors Alliance
- Rupert A. Hayles, Jr., President, Five Sectors Alliance
- Dr. David D. Ireland, President and Chairman of the Board, IMPACT Community Development Corporation
- Mary Baughman, Former Executive Director for Jersey Battered Women's Service
- Rev. Darrell L. Armstrong, Representing Kevin M. Ryan, Commissioner of the New Jersey Department of Children and Families
- Rev. Carlton T. Brown, Senior Pastor, Bethel Gospel Assembly, New York, NY
- Jose Lastra, Vice President, Marketing and Communications, Esperenza USA
- Lucia Crossley, Executive Director, IMPACT Community Development Corporation
On Friday, November 16, 2007, Five Sectors Alliance bestowed 2007 Lifetime Achievement Awards to the following honorees: New Jersey Senator, Richard J. Codey (attended, not pictured), Caren Franzini, Mary Baughman, William J. Walsh, Jr., Trent Stamp, Mark Valli, Gary Hrynoweski, Commissioner Kevin Mr. Ryan (not pictured), and Rev. Carlton T. Brown at the Wilshire Grand Hotel in West Orange, New Jersey. The Five Sectors Alliance is a Montclair-based think-tank organization designed to bring innovative strategies and essential resources to five major sectors of society - The Education Sector, The Business and Economic Sector, The Family Sector, The Religious Sector, and the Political and Government Sector. IMPACT Community Development Corporation (ICDC) is the parent organization of Five Sectors Alliance. This non-profit organization is committed to engaging in strategic business partnerships, building healthy and sustainable communities, and renewing neighborhood through education, resource development, and advocacy.